Monterey Plaza Hotel & Spa | March 22 - 24, 2019
Our room block has expired. If you are in need of lodging, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for options or seek alternative nearby lodging.
Standard room: $229.00 per night
To reserve your room, please click here.
* note that this link will not work on mobile devices or for extended stay bookings.
You may also book directly with the hotel or for questions, please call: (800) 334-3999
Other Lodging Options Within Walking Distance
Monterey Bay Inn CLICK HERE
1 minute walk to venue
Holiday Inn Express Monterey - Cannery Row CLICK HERE
2 minute walk to venue
Best Western Plus - Victorian Inn CLICK HERE
3 minute walk to venue
Cannery Row Inn - CLICK HERE
4 minute walk to venue
About Monterey Plaza Hotel & Spa
Perched dramatically on historic beachfront property above the crashing surf of the Pacific, Monterey Plaza Hotel & Spa delights its guests with classic, California coastal experiences animated by an irresistible spirit of conviviality and play. Here you’ll be welcomed with warm hospitality and elegantly-appointed guest rooms with thoughtful extras and luxury touches. From our chef-driven oceanfront restaurant, award-winning rooftop luxury spa and prime location steps from charming Cannery Row, our elegant oceanfront hotel is the centerpiece of Monterey Bay.
- Fiber-optic Internet access throughout the hotel
- Complimentary daily newspaper
- Complimentary apples in hotel lobby
- Courtesy Land Rovers Shuttle Service
- Concierge service
- Nightly turndown service
- 24-hour valet parking
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour business center
- Complimentary shoeshine
- Complimentary bicycles
- Same-day dry cleaning service
- Electric vehicle chargers of 250v
Spa & Fitness Center:
- Our award-winning luxury, spa and fitness center offer a coastal setting, to restore balance and refresh your sense of wellness. Enjoy a generous dose of sunshine on the stunning sundeck complete with two whirlpool spa tubs and a fireplace on the top floor of Monterey Plaza Hotel. Click here to learn more.
Schooners: Perched dramatically over the bay, Schooners Coastal Kitchen & Bar is an award-winning, local landmark featuring approachable, contemporary American cuisine and sustainable seafood.
- Tidal Coffee: Tidal Coffee is a celebration of place. Every artisan food we craft and thoughtfully sourced bean we brew salutes the history and character of Cannery Row — and the spirit of camaraderie that helped bring it to life. Here in this precious patch of Pacific Coast that inspired Ricketts and Steinbeck, we wanted to establish a comfortable place for locals and wanderers alike to commune over a cup of coffee in tribute to the artists and thinkers of Monterey’s past, present and future.
- Helmsman Loung: guests are drawn to the spirited conversation, inspired libations, live music and incredible views at the Helmsman Lounge. Meet friends for a round of cocktails handcrafted from small-batch, artisan spirits, or indulge in delicious small plates while gathered around the fire pit overlooking the bay.
- In-Room Dining: For guests who prefer a quiet or romantic dinner in the comfort of their guest room, we provide in-room dining from our outstanding Schooners Coastal Kitchen and Bar. Fancy a pot of tea, or hankering for a late-night snack? We’re delighted to bring our gourmet fare directly to you.
Know Before You Go:
- The Monterey Plaza Hotel & Spa is a 100% non-smoking facility.
- Check In: 4pm Check Out: 12pm (noon)
- Guests 13 years of age or older are welcomed in the Vista Blue Spa facility with a parent/guardian at all times.
- Alcoholic Beverages and outside food/drink are not permitted in the Vista Blue Spa.
- Pack your swimsuit! Vista Blue Spa offers two luxurious rooftop hot tubs.
- RESORT FEE: The Monterey Plaza Hotel & Spa charges an amenity fee of $20 per room per night. This amenity fee is not itself a tax. We have included valet parking, the Spa facility fee, internet access, local telephone calls, and local transportation in this $20 nightly fee. For a full list of hotel services and amenities, please click here. * please note that this fee has been negotiated down for your event block (originally $29)
- Monterey Plaza Hotel & Spa does not allow pets.
- Monterey weather can be unpredictable, we recommend packing a light jacket.
- The Pacific Ocean is chilly, most visitors prefer to use a wetsuit.
- Monterey Bay is a Marine Sanctuary, and is protected to ensure that our local wildlife continues to thrive. We encourage our guests to view the wildlife, but ask that they do not interact for everyone’s safety.
- Adventures by the Sea offers complimentary bicycles to our guests, perfect for cruising the coastline! They also offer a variety of rental items ideal for every age. For more information, click here.
- Our Team of Coastal Curators are delighted to create a personalized itinerary to meet your every need! Please contact them directly at email@example.com to start planning your perfect Monterey Bay vacation!
- For guests flying in to San Francisco International, San Jose International, or Monterey Regional airports, Monterey Airbus offers shuttle services and point-to-point transportation to nearby locales. For more information, click here.