Portola Hotel & Spa at Monterey Bay | March 13 - 15, 2020
Standard room: $229.00 per night plus fees and taxes
To reserve your room, please click here https://book.passkey.com/go/NorthernCaPsychiatricSociety
You may also book directly with the hotel or for questions, please call: 1-888-222-5851 and mention the Northern California Psychiatric Society event for the group rate.
If the Portola Hotel & Spa room block is full, please see below for other nearby lodging options:
Monterey Marriott - 0.1 mile from venue – montereymarriott.com
Hotel Pacific – 0.2 miles from venue – hotelpacific.com
Merritt House Inn - 0.2 miles from venue – merritthouseinn.com
The Monterey Hotel - 0.2 miles from venue – montereyhotel.com
Colton Inn - 0.6 miles from venue – coltoninn.com
Monterey Bay Inn - 0.9 miles from venue – montereybayinn.com
Monterey Plaza Hotel & Spa – 1.0 mile from venue – montereyplazahotel.com
About Portola Hotel & Spa at Monterey Bay
The Portola Hotel & Spa, a unique nautical-inspired Monterey Bay hotel, is surrounded by sought-after shopping and fine dining destinations, spectacular coastal trails and beaches, and the rich historical setting of Old Monterey. Our waterfront hotel overlooking Monterey Bay boasts an ideal location near Carmel by the Sea, Big Sur, Carmel Valley, 17-Mile Drive, and the world-class Pebble Beach Golf Links.
||AMENITIES UPON REQUEST:
- 42” Energy Star LCD flat-screen television
- Ceiling fans
- Data port
- Hypoallergenic bedding
- Hair dryers
- In-Room safe
- In-Room high-speed wireless or wired Internet access*
- Iron & ironing board
- Guest voicemail
- Keurig® Coffee Maker, featuring coffee & tea services
- Makeup mirrors
- On-demand movies*
- Organic bath amenities
- Pressed linens
- Wooden luggage racks
- Work desks
- Connecting rooms
- Pack N' Play
- Dental kits
- Dog bed
- Dog treat
- Dog bowl
- Ear plugs
- Down pillows
- Feather down
- Men's & women's toiletries
- Same-day laundry & dry cleaning service*
- Shave kits
- Turn down service
- THE CLUB ROOM: A standout among breakfast restaurants in Monterey, CA, The Club Room features a European breakfast buffet daily with made to order omelets, assorted pastries, bottomless mimosas and more. Dine in our bustling, fireside dining room or dine al-fresco on our outdoor pet-friendly heated patio. Reserve our wine-inspired private dining room for a special occasion or intimate get together. Learn more about The Club Room.
- JACKS MONTEREY: Our new restaurant and lobby bar welcomes patrons for lunch and dinner in the redesigned atrium lobby. Enjoy Chef Danny Abbruzzese's “California Cultural Cuisine” which reflects the melting pot of ethnicities that is exemplified in both California and America. The result is a wide-ranging, palate-pleasing menu of different flavor profiles unique to cultures from around the world, all created with sustainably conscious ingredients found throughout Monterey County. Learn more about Jacks Monterey.
- PETER B’S BREWPUB: Monterey’s original craft brewery, Peter B’s Brewpub is the perfect place for enjoying a cold beer and delicious pub food, relaxing on the pet-friendly patio with fire pits or watching the game on one of our 18 HDTVs. Make new memories with friends and family when you explore Peter B’s Brewpub, a highlight in Monterey dining. Learn more about Peter B's Brewpub.
- PEET’S COFFEE: Portola Hotel & Spa is proud to offer our guests and locals a Peet's Coffee in downtown Monterey near Fisherman's Wharf. Peet's Coffee sources directly from the world's finest estates, hand-roasting to order in small batches and making sure every cup is brewed as fresh and full-flavored as possible. Our Peet's provides a relaxing environment for our guests to enjoy coffee, tea, artisan pastries, sandwiches and more. Learn more about Peet's Coffee.